Or do you have Christmas or Hanukkah money you’re itching to spend? We doubt you need any suggestions, but just in case, here some ideas:
- Until December 31, any swift and ballwinder combination is 10% off. This means you can get a basic swift and winder for only $95!
- I’ve been seeing sweater patterns calling for fingering weight yarn all over Ravelry recently. On Christmas Eve, we got this amazing RARE shipment of Madelinetosh Sock, including many sweater lots. Hurry in for the best selection!
- Tired of hunting for individual needle sizes? We have several kinds of interchangeable needle sets, including HiyaHiyas, Addi Turbos and Lace sets, and Denise kits for both knitting needles and crochet hooks.
- How is your fiber library? Stock up on the classics, including Elizabeth Zimmermann’s entire collection and Barbara Walker’s stitch collections.
- Do you want to learn something new in 2011? Our two hour classes are only $25 (plus you get a 10% discount on the day of your class!). Steven suggests taking a spinning class with Nora, where you will learn a brief history of spinning, understand the composition of your yarn, and make you a better knitter. Even if you never spin again (and we highly doubt you’ll want to quit once the spinning bug has bit you), this class will make you a better knitter and crocheter.