Martha and Yvonne are still at TNNA, but I asked them to send me a list of what they’ve ordered so I can share it with you all. Yvonne will provide all the juicy details about the yarn, the parties, and the ice cream soon.
We’re expecting massive restocks and new items from some of our favorites, including
- Dill Buttons
- Pagewood Farm
- Malabrigo, including the new Rios SUPERWASH, coming in September.
- KnitOne Crochet Too
- Cascade, including the new superwash sport
- Madelinetosh, new sock colors and new for us, lace weight.
- Lisa Knits
- Abstract Fiber
- Debra’s Garden
- Scarlet Fleece, including new laceweight yarn due in September
- Blue Sky Alpacas
- Chameleon Colorworks
- Dream in Color
- Heartstring Fibers
- Manos del Uruguay
- ChiaoGoo, including the new sizes of bamboo needles for sock knitters
- HiyaHiya, including doublepoint needles
And brand new for us:
- Frabjous Fibers – new fibery goodness (one wool & cashmere blend and then there is also something with a little bit of angelina in it to give it some flash) (Merino Sparkle & Silky Cashmerino)
- Chica – Drawstring reversible project bag (SO cute)
- Miknitures – Knitted jewelry – pins, really
- Kollage yarns – square DPNs, with circulars to follow in October
- Unpatterns – Pullover, sock & hat patterns (based on the yarn & needles of your choice)
- Deep South – The new book Little Red in the City from Ysolda Teague, and both loose patterns AND the new book from Stephen West.
- And in Yvonne’s own words: This last one, Natural Dye Studio, is an import from England. We are getting their sport weight, fingering, and a laceweight. The fingering & sport are called Dazzle and the lace is called Angel. It should arrive about the same time that the Stephen West book hits us (and possibly also the Ysolda book but I’m not sure). We are also going to be the ONLY yarn shop in Pittsburgh to carry it and I think it is going to be FANTASTIC. Amanda (dyer) uses all natural dyes (all plant based) and the colors are incredible — subtle yet striking. I cannot say enough good about this company. We really enjoyed talking to them and both we and they are extremely excited about this relationship.