The temperatures are climbing and we can actually see the ground. Yesterday I saw a bunny in my yard! Spring is here and Easter is coming! What could be more meaningful and special in a child’s Easter basket than a handknitted present? I asked Monica, who is famous around here for her love of knitted toys, for some ideas that could be worked up quickly to celebrate the season.
- Easter Bunny Egg Warmers can be knitted quickly and inexpensively in Kertzer Coolspun Cotton.
- From Itty-Bitty Hats, this Bunny Tailhat is simply adorable -
- You can knit this luxurious Loveable Bunny from either two strands of Blue Sky Alpacas or one strand of Cascade Baby Alpaca from Last-Minute Knitted Gifts.
- Chocolate Bunny! Need we say more?
- For babies, Bunny Blanket Buddy could be a lifelong friend.
- Heartstrings Knitted Bunny is a simple and classic shape.
- Catnip Bunnies for the kitty: Click on this link if only to see the gorgeous bunnies in a full spectrum of the colorwheel.
- Peep Bunny: because you know you want to knit peeps!