The February newsletter just went out last night, but already, we have so many more new arrivals to add!
- From Interweave, a special magazine, Knitting Traditions, that explores historical knitting in many cultures.
- Here at last! Eco Duo is back in three colors, including the new colorway Storm (perhaps appropriate for using during the snowstorm this weekend?) and the much-beloved Koala.
- DVDs, including series 100 of Knitting Daily and Elizabeth Zimmermann’s Knitting Around.
- Lots and lots and lots of new books, such as Spinning Llama and Alpaca; Knit Green; and Knitted Pirates, Princesses, Witches, Wizards, and Fairies.
- Big restocks of Marble, Lorna’s Laces in Steelers Pride (hey, we can call it Penguin Pride too), Cascade 220, and Berroco Vintage.
We’re hunkering down for the snowstorm that’s supposed to be arriving this afternoon. Do you have enough yarn to weather the storm?