There are a lot of versions of this popular party dip, but I can safely assert that mine is the best. Make this for your next Steeler Party!
Saute 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts in butter and olive oil. Season with salt and pepper to taste. When chicken is cool enough to handle, shred into rough chunks.
Meanwhile, in the food processor, pulse to combine:
- 2 8 oz packages of softened cream cheese
- 1 cup (8 oz) ranch dressing
- 3/4 cup Buffalo Wing Sauce*
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
Add chicken and pulse quickly to combine.
Pour mixture into a 2 qt baking dish and sprinkle with another 1/2 cup of shredded cheddar cheese. Bake at 350 degrees for one hour. Alternatively, you may place the mixture into a 2 qt slow-cooker and heat until bubbly.
Serve with blue corn chips and celery sticks.
* If you want the dip to be hotter/spicier, add drops of Tabasco sauce to taste rather than adding more Buffalo Wing Sauce.